Monday, March 18, 2024

Dirt & Grit Farm - Flower U-Pick - Woodruff, SC

 


I got to go home last week on a whirlwind trip to see a couple of my dear friends! A close friend of mine joined me to visit our mutual friend’s farm in Woodruff, SC for her first year of doing a flower U-pick! She has rows of beautiful 50,000 tulips and daffodils making a rainbow of a yard! 

It was so much fun to pick the flowers with the kids. I learned that day to pick the tulips that aren’t fully opened - they will last longer in your bouquet! You can also pull the entire bulb or cut at the base. 

We made a bouquet for my mama, a bouquet for Ellie, one for Elias, and one for me! 

Things to know before you go:

🌷 It is $8 a person ages 10 & up.

🌷 $1/ a stem

🌷 Address is: 3456 Harris Bridge Rd., Woodruff, SC 29388

🌷 Buckets are provided as well as scissors

🌷 Enjoy baby goats and the beauty of their farm!

🌷 Follow this link for access to the official farm website




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Heart Surgery - Update 2

  Time truly is an odd thing. Our time on Earth is short, even if we manage to live 100+ years. We can hardly fathom eternity and the length...