Saturday, April 13, 2024

Elias is 2!

 

Last week our little man turned two! We celebrated by going home and making a cake and watching “The Lorax.” We had a simple grill out party with our closest friends at Oconee State Park where the kids could just run and play and get really muddy while the adult friends hung out and caught up, too! Nature and best friends is my favorite! 

Elias loves trains, trucks, airplanes, balls, and animals. He is so strong and smart. He climbs and hangs. He speaks with small new sentences and a lot of really big smiles! He learns new words daily and has become wildly more independent! 

People talk about “terrible twos” - I think two year olds are my favorite! Elias is so cool and really kind. He helps me out so much already when he sees a problem and he loves to help me load the dishwasher and sweep the floors. He loves to sing and read books, do puzzles, jump off things, run, dig, throw balls and rocks, and just enjoys being a healthy strong little boy. 

Happy 2nd Birthday to the best little guy I know!



































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Cypress Gardens

  For a few years I have wanted to go with Eric to the Cypress Gardens in Moncks Corner to do a self guided boat ride. This place is known f...