Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Ellie's One Year Photoshoot By Anna Bargeron Photography

One of the earthly things I value most in life are photos of my family and every single exciting moment. I have a very emotional attachment to photos because they are always there to look back on after life grows older and so much changes.

I met this incredible truly one of a kind friend while with our hiking group with our children. I heard her voice near me as she spoke to friends and I couldn't help but listen and like a nerdy little dork think to myself, "Oh, I want to be her friend!" Anna radiates and oozes the light of the Holy Spirit. She is loving, patient, selfless, humble, and kind. I am a major introvert and can come off as snobby I fear because I don't talk when meeting new people at first; not on purpose, I am just really shy; I tend to observe and get comfortable, first. But sweet Anna warmly greeted me with a hug and helped me warm up and she got me to feel like my own bubbly self much quicker than normal. She at that very hiking play date took her first photos of Ellie and I was in love with how she made my daughter smile. I knew instantly that God had given me yet another incredible friend who was in the same frame of mind and stage of life as I, and I was grateful. She has a friendly, loving, big sister vibe for me.

Soon after meeting her, I got to watch her put herself out there with her faithfulness to God on Him leading her to start her own photography business. I was INSTANTLY excited as I knew her talents already. I inboxed her for a quote estimation and found her very fair and reasonable and knew then I would use her in the future.

Ellie was in need of some sassy First birthday photos and I knew just who to call. I was so excited to finally get to have her capture my family and to spend a little more time together.

All I can say is WOW. First and foremost....if you have met me as much as twice...you know I am bubbly and happy and quirky...and one of my quirks is being a very organized, structured, scheduled, type A personality. I love organization. It calms my severe anxiety, honestly. Y'all!! This girl! She is not only an incredible friend and person to be around, she is also a very organized, clear, helpful, and put together business woman! She sent me an email with details, instructions, and encouraging positive vibes! She assured me she would take care of us rain or shine and that I was not to worry about a thing because she has it all taken care of for us. She even prayed for the weather for us! There is nothing an anxious little mama loves to hear more is that she can rest in the arms of her friend and photographer! She put me at ease. That meant more to me than some can possibly imagine.

The best part about her personality and her character and just solely who she is.....she loves Jesus with all of her heart, first. She loves Him above all, then her husband and beautiful two children. And because she has the Holy Spirit pumping through her veins, she radiates His love and gentleness and patience in all things. First of all, she was patient with a no nap Ellie. She helped keep me calm when I was running around chasing Ellie and her birthday hat, and trying to keep Ellie happy. Anna was always smiling and seeing the funny and good life moments in the reality of Miss crazy Ellie! She made me appreciate it all even more. What REALLY captured my heart for both our friendship and her as our photographer was this---- After editing our gallery and sending it to me, she messaged me and told me that she prayed over my family with every single photo. She sent me 85 photos. That means she prayed for my family 85 times. 85 times she brought the Gladdens to the name of Jesus!!! I am so thankful and mind blown and truly happy and touched!

Anna is more than a photographer. She is a friend and a beautiful Christ filled soul who has touched my life in a very special way!! Book this girl!!! Oh my goodness! You will be so Glad"den" you did!

Here are some of Anna's beautiful captures to celebrate our baby girl turning ONE!!!




























1 comment:

  1. My goodness! I love you so much, friend!! Your words were as kind and generous as your heart. So blessed by you!!

    ReplyDelete

Heart Surgery - Update 2

  Time truly is an odd thing. Our time on Earth is short, even if we manage to live 100+ years. We can hardly fathom eternity and the length...