Sunday, January 13, 2019

My Personal Bucket List


There is no time limit on this list in order for me to best enjoy which is the purpose. It is a bucket list for my life. I can add to it as I please. As mentioned in the previous bucket list blog, this is a list of things I can do within 3 hours of home either alone, with Ellie, or with our tribe! The purpose of this personal list is to live the life around me not holding back or just sitting at home while we are without Eric most of the week. We can't wait to start living life in this new phase. We miss him while he works so hard and is in school, too, but he encourages both of us to do whatever makes our hearts happy and these are things I want to do both with Ellie and just myself. Mine and Eric's bucket list seen on the previous blog will be one we continue to work on all of our God given days together!

- Serve at least quarterly at a kitchen, or children's home of some sort. Take Ellie if possible and teach her to serve others lovingly.

- Hike: * Graveyard Fields

            * Crowder's Mountain State Park
                    a.) Backside Trail
                    b.) Crowder's Trail to Rocktop Trail Loop
                    c.) Pinnacle Trail
                 
            * Jones Gap State Park
                    a.)  Rim of the Gap - Pinnacle Pass Loop
           
            *Caesar's Head State Park
                     a.) Asbury Trail
                     b.) Bill Kimball-Coldspring Branch Loop

            *Croft State Park
                     a.) Beech Tree Trail
                     b.) Southside Loop Trail
                     c.) Foster Mill Loop Trail to Lake Johnson Loop

             *Oconee State Park
                     a.) Tamassee Knob Trail
                     b.) Hidden Falls Trail
                     c.) Lee Falls Trail

             *Keowee-Toxaway State Natural Area
                     a.) Raven Rock Loop Trail
                   
             *Rocky Bald and Cedar Rock Trail

             *Crabtree Falls Trail

             *Max Patch
   
-Paint more canvases

-Read all the books on my book list

-Buy a kayak to use on our lake....and then kayak

-Get a long term temporary tattoo I design with my anatomical heart including my defects to see if I want to bite the bullet and have it forever on my right wrist.

-Take Ellie on a day trip to IOP and spoil her rotten...and hike with her 5 miles on the beach (any hiking mamas wanna plan a day trip this spring/summer?)

-Attend more classes at the Y.

-Achieve a big dream of mine which is so big I can't make it public. But if it happens be sure I'll let you know. I'm sure y'all know me well enough to know it is NOT have another baby lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heart Surgery - Update 2

  Time truly is an odd thing. Our time on Earth is short, even if we manage to live 100+ years. We can hardly fathom eternity and the length...