Sunday, February 14, 2021

Cinderella Came To Our House!

 


So, I LOVE Once Upon a Dream Parties in Greenville, SC. I've been taking Ellie there for years now for story time with Cinderella, balls, tea parties, and daddy daughter dates. I'm always so in love and impressed with the loving kindness, patience, and genuine care that each princess displays with the children. 

I follow their company on all social media platforms so I can hopefully never miss an opportunity to make my girl smile with one of their fabulous events! So, one morning, I saw their post of a chance to have a princess visit your little princess at your home on Valentine's Day with treats! I got an adrenaline rush of joy seeing this and immediately called to sign up for this surprise for Ellie who adores princesses! 

On Valentine's Day, a very special visitor arrived at the door! It was Cinderella! Ellie loves Cinderella! Ellie was very shy but truly happy! Cinderella brought Ellie a lovely box of goodies perfect for a tea party, a book mark with crayons for her to decorate, and a heart to decorate with jewels!

Though Ellie was very shy and reserved, Cinderella was so loving and patient and sweet as always! And soon Ellie got into the kitchen to decorate the cookies found in her goodie box which also included a bag of icing and sprinkles! How sweet and thoughtful! 

I loved this experience for Ellie and I love this local business and just how awesome they are all the time! Seriously, they should be hired for any all of your princess needs! We love them! 

Thank you, Once Upon a Dream Parties for making our girl feel so special! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Heart Surgery - Update 2

  Time truly is an odd thing. Our time on Earth is short, even if we manage to live 100+ years. We can hardly fathom eternity and the length...