Sunday, October 15, 2023

Tumbling Waters Nature Trail - Ellijay, GA

 

Hubs set up a special weekend for me to enjoy a day of vineyards with some of my best girls, and hiking with my little family in Ellijay, GA. 

I spent Saturday basking in the light that is my girlfriends. They are treasures and blessings and I cannot believe they love me so well. They are what I pray for for my own daughter. Just real, true, honest, fierce loving women. 

Sunday, Eric and the kids and I went hiking in REAL Autumn weather on the Tumbling Waters Nature Trail in Ellijay, GA. 

The trail is an easy out and back at 1.5 mi. If you’re not a big hiker, rate it moderate. There are ups and downs and roots. Beautiful views all around! This time of year was extra special with the colors almost at peak. 

There are two overlooks and the first is the very best and can’t be missed!

The trail is very well marked with red blazes. 

Once down to the river & falls, this is a great spot for a pic-nic, kids play and free time, and a swim in hot months. It is perfect and beautiful. 

This is located in a quiet community park and is $5 to park. 

Enjoy!























No comments:

Post a Comment

Heart Surgery - Update 2

  Time truly is an odd thing. Our time on Earth is short, even if we manage to live 100+ years. We can hardly fathom eternity and the length...