Sunday, February 11, 2024

The Greatest Show on Earth!

 Months and months ago I saw that Greenville, SC was going to host The Greatest Show on Earth at The Bon Secours Wellness Arena! The last time we got to see this show was when Eric and I were dating and we took my oldest niece and nephew, many years ago. I was so tickled to see it make a return! 

So I bought tickets immediately and could not wait for the show to come! Well yesterday was showtime! While the show was incredible as to be expected- the actual best part for me was how lovingly, so purely, and how excitedly Ellie thanked us for taking her to the circus! Her telling us how excited she was and seeing her eyes and Elias’s facial expressions and clapping and waving was the best. In the weeks leading up to the circus, Ellie began training Blondie to do cool tricks as a circus dog. On the day of the show, before we left to attend, at my parents’ home, Ellie and Blondie got dressed up and practiced their circus act! 

I am so happy and thankful to be home and to share with my kids these memories!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Heart Surgery - Update 2

  Time truly is an odd thing. Our time on Earth is short, even if we manage to live 100+ years. We can hardly fathom eternity and the length...