Friday, August 14, 2020

Rare Island Custom Home for Sale by Ellie Gladden


Today, I received the exclusive tour from architect and designer, Ellie Gladden. On the beautiful natural beach of Botany Bay on Edisto Island, SC, this talented young lady built a fine home and allowed me to interview her and give y’all and inside exclusive first look! Let’s have at it!

Firmly built upon a fine palm tree base with driftwood and palm fronds, this magnificent island getaway has all you need, and all you want. Featuring a beach front ocean front view and even a guest house out back, this house will be the perfect home for any lucky family. 


We begin our tour on the beach looking upon the beautiful home and front lawn. 


Next, Architect Ellie told me where to find the bedroom and bathroom. There she had already laid out pajamas and a potty as she disclosed to me. I must say, the potty was a lovely touch. Do look upon it here:


Next, we see the lovely dining room that comes fully furnished with custom table and chairs. As Ellie told me, one chair was a baby chair and one was big for a daddy. How perfectly equipped for a family!



Ellie was kind enough to pause her tour and feed me a delightful meal she prepared of “biscuits and syrup.” As it turns out, architecture and design are not where her talents end! I thoroughly enjoyed my meal at this fine dining room and table. 


As we continued our tour, I was shown a custom built dog house for any furry family member. 

The home also features a lovely custom master closet. As you can see pictured here, Ellie has her puddle jumper hanging up on one of the fabulous rungs. 

Ellie later led me to a secret passageway with a ladder that led to secret upstairs quarters! She even let me venture up top but did not allow me to linger too long before requesting I return back down the ladder. 

Ellie decorated the home with various seashells. She has such a way with design. 


It was SOOOO much fun building this tent/campground/house as she called it as a family today. It was actually very cozy. Ellie talked for an hour about her creations and kept very busy organizing, planning, and creating. It was so fun to be a part of her big imagination and to follow her whims and ideas for her creation. Kids really do not need toys to stay entertained! It’s incredible! Special afternoon! 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Heart Surgery - Update 2

  Time truly is an odd thing. Our time on Earth is short, even if we manage to live 100+ years. We can hardly fathom eternity and the length...