Wednesday, August 5, 2020

3 Ingredient Fig Jam



Fig Jam:

*Figs - ripe, 4-5 handfuls per jar. Sorry....I am a true southern woman and have no measurements here...I just follow my heart, haha!

*3 Tbsp honey (raw and local)

*1 Tbsp chia seeds

1. In a bowl with a potato masher, “squish” as my daughter says, all your figs up as much as possible.

2. Add your other ingredients and stir.

3. Pour into a saucepan on low heat and stir occasionally.

4. When the mixture begins to bubble a bit, turn off heat and pour into your jars. I used old glass jars with leur locking lids. This recipe made exactly one jar for me. 

Enjoy!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Heart Surgery - Update 2

  Time truly is an odd thing. Our time on Earth is short, even if we manage to live 100+ years. We can hardly fathom eternity and the length...