Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Blondie's Hair Salon...My Middle School Dream Come True...

In the 6th grade, I drew a detailed, measured out blue print of my future hair salon and boutique, "Blondie's." I wanted to be a beautician sooooo badly!

Later, a few years down the way, that dream was crushed as a "Blondie's Salon" opened in Anderson. On to medicine I went as God intended.

My newest career and truly dream career is home-maker- or as I like to call it- "Domestic Diva"!!
With becoming a mommy and managing my family and home- Domestic Diva covers MANY roles in the working world.

Today- I took on a new role. My 6th grade dream of creating beautiful hair was realized. Blondie's (mine- not my dog's) hair salon opened in my kitchen for its first, new, and reoccurring customer. My husband! Now, I must say it clearly- My hair cutting experience goes as far as my poor mangled and botched Barbie doll's hair---outside of that--- I've got nothin'!

But, why not save $11 a month?!

He was as he always is- soooo kind and reassuring and encouraging as I held the fresh, shiny, new, clippers in my hands. He told me if I chopped it all off, it would all grow back! No worries, You got this! So to his head I took the electric shaving thingamabob. A little shorter than normal....definitely will try a few new things next time- but he came out looking like my sexy hunk! Fresh and sharp! He loves it- I love it- Praise the Lord!


Here are the Before and after from tonight's money saving adventure! :

BEFORE:



AFTER:
Marriage is FUN, y'all!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also.
    Best Summer Hair Tips

    ReplyDelete

Heart Surgery - Update 2

  Time truly is an odd thing. Our time on Earth is short, even if we manage to live 100+ years. We can hardly fathom eternity and the length...