Friday, March 3, 2017

Follow Up: Potential Major Heart Defect; My Fujifilm Encounter

On February 2, 2017 I posted on Facebook about something AMAZING - a God thing- that happened while I was taking the opportunity as an American Heart Association Upstate Spokeswoman, in Greenwood at Fujifilm to speak at a luncheon about heart health, heart disease, and Congenital Heart Defects.

I specifically gave a snippet of my CHD's and why I believe in a healthy lifestyle and strive to live one. In doing so, I specifically mentioned my three CHD'S, one of them- the most rare being, Ebstein's Anomaly.

Here was the post I made if you want/need to catch up:

Sooooo....her son's appointment to confirm the potential finding of Ebstein's Anomaly was on Wednesday, March 1. I have been praying for her and her sweet baby. I texted her this morning to check in and see how things went.

She happily and graciously reported that her sweet baby boy is "all clear"!!! No Ebstein's Anomaly or heart defects for him period!!!

I just wanted to post to praise God. Thank You, God for my heart defects so that You can be glorified for Your greatness in times like this- Thank You God for answering yet another prayer of a miracle for this family- Thank You God for being simply AMAZING!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Heart Surgery - Update 2

  Time truly is an odd thing. Our time on Earth is short, even if we manage to live 100+ years. We can hardly fathom eternity and the length...